Aichelburg Wood Castle

Krkonoše Mountains

The originally romantic little castle was built above the valley of Temný Důl in memory of Count Berthold of Aichelburg, who died in 1861.

After 1883, when the domain of Maršov was purchased by Countess Aloisie Czernin-Morzinová, the castle was not maintained and in 1945 it was close to being forgotten. Thanks to the Castle Aichelburg Society, established in 1995, the little castle was renovated. It was opened to the public in 2000.

Show more

Map

Zoom map

Opening hours

May - October all the days of the week 8:30 - 18:00
December - March all the days of the week 8:30 - 18:00

Entrance fee

Full entrance fee:10,00 CZK
Children:5,00 CZK
Students:5,00 CZK