Náchod

Kladsko Borderlands and Broumov Region

The town of Náchod (346 m MSL) is spread out on both banks of the River Metuje. It was founded in 1254 and is a natural historical, tourist, administrative and industrial centre for the entire Kłodzko border region.

The town centre is lined with many historic buildings including the Renaissance chateau with French garden, the Gothic Church of St. Lawrence at Masaryk Square, the old Baroque town hall, the new neo-renaissance town hall, the post office building, the regional museum, and the art gallery. Náchod is a border town directly linked to Kudowa Zdrój in Poland and other Polish border towns, such as the spa towns of Dušniki Zdrój and Polanica Zdrój. IDA mineral water spring, Primátor brewery.

 

Show more

Map

Zoom map
Náchod, author: David Taneček
 
 

Masarykovo náměstí 40
Náchod, 547 01
GPS: 50°24'58.59"N,16°9'49.70"E
Altitude above sea level: 350 m

Phone:+420 491 405 111
Fax:+420 491 405 298
E-mail:podatelna@mestonachod.czpodatelna@mestonachod.cz
infocentrum@mestonachod.czinfocentrum@mestonachod.cz
Web:www.mestonachod.czhttp://www.mestonachod.cz
Zámek Náchod, author: Jan Špelda
Náchodská radnice, author: archiv města Náchod
Masarykovo náměstí, Náchod, author: archiv města Náchod
Masarykovo náměstí, Náchod, author: archiv města Náchod
pevnost Březinka, author: archiv města Náchod
Kostel sv. Vavřince, Náchod, author: archiv města Náchod
 

Related articles